Friday, August 12, 2011

So I Made These Ties, Ya See...

...And THIS is what I got as a THANK YOU!!



I am tickled.  To say the LEAST.

My girl Mandee Rae paints, and I carry all her cute little speech bubbles and paintings in my shop (her Etsy shops are here and here). They are bad-ace if you haven't seen them yet!  Anywho, she was getting married, asked me to whip out some bow-ties for her groomsmen in gingham and plaid prints to give the whole thing a 'barn dance' sorta feel.  WORD!


(PS - As I was making these in the shop, my customers determined these would be PERFECT for derby!)

Oh man, look how sweet these turned out!!!  Can I still say 'sweet'? Does that date me?


I think the fact that the dudes are so handsome made the ties look even better. Pocket watches, SYNCHRONIZED!


The Whole SheBang:


Mandee, congrats my dear!  There is not a soul on earth more deserving of such a beautiful day as you!  MUAH!


5 comments:

  1. They are really, really, really cute. What adorable photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have been one awesome wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some SWEET ties! Looks like a fun and very beautiful wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait. Is SWEET old fashioned? Because it's my go-to adjective.

    ReplyDelete