Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Now Showing: My So Called Vintage

Ya'll know I am all into recycling and re-purposing and all that jazz because of our other biz, Recycle Fashionably.

Hello, this takes it to an entirely NEW level.

Miss Courtney from My So Called Vintage (visit her Etsy shop here) has beautifully re-purposed vintage jewelry.  She doesn't know it, but I secretly wear her jewelry in the shop all day and brag to my students where it came from, then return it to the display in the evening, tucking the pieces in and kissing them good night.  Courtney, don't read that part.

She makes amazing things like this:

 And this:
 And this:

And these:


Make sure you manhandle the jewelry next time you are in the shop!

1 comment:

  1. i am back in town and have more to give you before first friday too!

    ReplyDelete