Sunday, March 13, 2011

Last Push!

Whew!  Whirlwind!

Sy came to the shop today to help me with anything and everything, so he volunteered to make poms for the front windows, and I caught a photo of him in action. Turns out, he is dang good at pom making!






My lovely mom sewed her face off to make all of the Environ Mates and City Mates, and they look great in the shop!


And, my mom was my very first dollar!  Of course, we documented the whole thing:


Tomorrow is the last day to prepare for the opening on Tuesday! Let's see here, finish anchoring the shelving, recover 4 more lamp shades, make a Grand Opening sign, vinyl lettering, last coat of spraypaint on display stands, class supply baskets...Yup, with that, headed to bed to rest up for the last push!

See you Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. The anticipation is KILLING ME! xoxo Kymm

    ReplyDelete