Saturday, December 10, 2011

Blissmas Day Scheming

Man.  I have had radio silence for awhile now.  I have TOTALLY been busy scheming like crazy.  I have to say the poem was my favorite (click here to read it in all its glory).  Sy wrote it (and I laughed 'till I cried) late Wednesday night after a glass of wine and WAY too much hacking of our shopping cart.

I love it when we can be creative together.

I also love it when our customers give us SO much support that we are totally able to expand our inventory!  By 30% no less!  WHOOPIE!

I have been ordering fabric and yarn and needles and embroidery thread and shelving and everything else under the sun like a madwoman.  I can not WAIT until December 17th.  We are staying late overnight on the 16th to transform the shop, and it is gonna be AWESOME.  See, told ya the UPS guy is Santa:



Don't forget to stop by on the 17th for our all-day Blissmas party, and drool with me over the new wares.  Cookies.  Brownies.  Cider.  Snacks.  Treats.  All homemade.  Well, except for whatever I bring; that will be from Safeway since I am not allowed in my kitchen due to the fire hazard.

This has been quite a ride so far, and I am so thankful I get to do what I love.  I appreciate all of you and your support so terribly much I could burst.  I'll hug you all on the 17th. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment