Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cotton Ease & Sock Ease

More Lion Brand. More obsessing.  Big 'ol box of yummy Cotton Ease and Sock Ease:



I use this a TON for baby projects.  Super soft, machine washable.  My favorite projects from this yarn is the Ocean Waves Baby Blanket:



And, my newest obsession, the Wonderful Wallaby hoodie.  Tell me this is not the most adorable baby knit you've ever seen:


(I stood on my dining table to get the overhead picture. Don't tell Simon.)

All this super rad yarn coming to a Fabric Bliss shelving system near you! *hint hint, nudge nudge*

1 comment:

  1. Aurora -
    We still have and use religiously the Ocean Waves Baby Blanket you made with love for our son. We get soooo many compliments on it.
    Hope to see you soon.
    Love - Jess

    ReplyDelete